PLEASE CALL (800) 530-9051 FOR PRICING
Gasket Supply sells only 100% virgin PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene) sheet & cut gaskets.
PTFE is often referred to as Teflon (a registered trademark of Chemours Company).
- It is a nontoxic fluorocarbon based polymer.
- It is chemically inert in most applications.
- It has an extremely low friction coefficient.
- It can be used in approved high temperature applications.
- Virgin grade has full FDA approval.
- It makes a good electrical insulator.
- Retains its flexibility in low temperature applications.
- It is soft and makes for easy machining of parts.
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Excellent for slide bearings & liners
- Pharmaceutical, food & beverage industries
- Cosmetic manufacturing
- PTFE tubing & coating for electrical insulation
Technical Specs for Interplast PTFE