Style 2500 features a nitrile binder that makes it an ideal choice for aliphatic hydrocarbon, oil and gasoline applications.
Features and Benefits
The 2500 has an excellent sealability with improved thermal stability and is an overall good general service application.
- Min. Temperature: -100° F / -75° C
- Max. Temperature: 700° F / 371° C
- Continuous Max: 400° F / 205° C
- Max Pressure: 1000 PSI / 70 Bar
- Maximum PxT 1/16: 350,000 (°F x PSIG) / 12,000 (Bar x °C)
- Maximum PxT 1/8: 250,000 (°F x PSIG) / 8,600 (Bar x °C)
- Aliphatic hydrocarbons
Technical Specs for Garlock 2500