Garlock 3000 is a unique aramid fiber material with a NBR binder, designed for improved torque retention and reduced emissions. 3000 offers excellent sealability and improved thermal stability.
Features and Benefits
Garlock Style 3000 is a good option for applications including water, aliphatic hydrocarbons, oils, and fuels.
- Color: blue
- Aramid fiber with NBR ( Nitrile) binder
- WRC BS 6920 approved
- Meets BS7531 Grade Y specifications
- Temperature range: -100F to 700F (400F continuous)
- Max PxT 1/16” 350,000 Temp(F) x PSIG
- Max PxT 1/8” 250,000 Temp(F) x PSIG